- On-Air Playlist
- Program Schedule
- Community Calendar
- Sponsor Directory
- Featured Programs
- Arts & Life
- Support KRCC | Underwrite
As Memorial Day approaches, far too many American families are not thinking about what they’ll cook on the grill, but how they will remember their military dead, particularly the growing number who died at their own hands, of suicide.
I am the mother of [...]Continue Reading →
Colorado College student Sarah Kelsey worked with Jessica Hunter-Larsen, curator of the IDEA space, and a fellow student, Jeffrey Moore, to curate an exhibit of one-time CC Professor Robert Adams’ photographs documenting the West’s changing landscape. Born in New Jersey in 1937, Adams spent part of his childhood in Denver, only returning to Colorado [...]Continue Reading →
While joking with the NPR folks is always fun, our own public radio mugs deserve another look. Our special Henson H915 camera reveals our inner Muppet or Sesame Street character for your enjoyment. Maybe they’ll make you laugh…or just make you pitiful. Either way, we hope you’ll keep allowing us to make public [...]Continue Reading →
It’s hard to imagine that a person who makes books would be glad that the author and book are dead. But such is the “strang” world of Aaron Cohick, The Printer of The Press at Colorado College and the proprietor of the New Lights Press. (The title of the show, as it were, comes [...]Continue Reading →
- Spring 2013 Membership Drive$250,000 out of $250,000 raised so far
Get The Big Something EmailEmail Marketing by iContact
- Liz Arnold on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Ann Skinner on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Kathryn Eastburn on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- James Brozo on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Sandra Knauf on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Bob Carnein on The Low Down on Meadowgrass
- Mary Ellen Davis on Robert Adams: Photographs of a Changing Landscape
- Robyn Martin on Colorado Springs Mayor Unveils Plan for Homeless Campus
Ticket hours: noon-6p Tues-Fri
on the phone or at the studio.
2013 MEADOWGRASS MUSIC FESTIVAL – featuring Blitzen Trapper, Kristen Hersh, Anais Mitchell, Chauncy Crandall & the Rocket Flies, Sera Cahoone, and many many many many more!
Three days and nights of music at beautiful La Foret in Black Forest – Memorial Day Weekend, May 24th, 25th, and 26th.
Full festival details through www.meadowgrassmusicfestival.org
KRCC Member discount tickets available only at the KRCC Studios – 912 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs, or by calling 719-473-4801 or 1-800-748-2727.
MeadowGrass Pricing and Ticket Information:
• KRCC is selling tickets to MEMBERS of the STATION until Thursday for Friday’s Events, and until Friday for Saturday and Sunday. NO SALES ON SATURDAY. NO GENERAL PUBLIC TICKET SALES AT KRCC.
• Camping is SOLD OUT.
• Day of tickets sale ON SITE ONLY.
• Full festival passes are $90 non-member, $75 KRCC Member
Day passes are $50 non-member, $40 KRCC MemberSOLD OUT
7th Annual Blues Under The Bridge – July 20th, 2013
WATERMELON SLIM & THE WORKERS, JOHN HAMMOND, BLUES CARAVAN W/ JOANNE SHAW TAYLOR, THE SLIDE BROTHERS, D.B. REILLY, and THE JUST US LEAGUE
www.BluesUnderTheBridge.com for festival information
KRCC Member tickets on sale for $25. General Public tickets on sale for $35. VIP tickets $91.50. Day of show tickets $40 at the west gate. Tickets available through www.TicketFly.com or at KRCC.
Pre-festival Party Friday July 19th from 5-8pm at the Wyndham Grand Mining Exchange with Watermelon Slim, and Big Jim Adams!
Pikes Peak Center, Saturday October 12th, 2013 8pm
KRCC member pre-show meet and greet opportunity 6:30-7:30pm – pre-show meet and greet tickets available for $40 to members ONLY at the station.
Advance KRCC member tickets on sale now through August 2nd through www.TicketsWest.com. Enter member promo code and click find.
General Public tickets on sale August 2nd, 2013