- On-Air Playlist
- Program Schedule
- Community Calendar
- Sponsor Directory
- Featured Programs
- Arts & Life
- Support KRCC | Underwrite
The ski industry runs on snow, some resorts more than others. Ski towns like Aspen and Vail still get business in spite of poor snow. Last year while many resorts took a huge hit, Aspen did well because of one type of guest: the international visitor. This sought after tourist books longer vacations, spends more money, and cares less about poor snow than other guests. As drought conditions persist this winter, ski resorts are banking on business from overseas. As part of our snow series from Rocky Mountain Community Radio stations, Aspen Public Radio’s Marci Krivonen reports.
- Spring 2013 Membership Drive$250,000 out of $250,000 raised so far
Get The Big Something EmailEmail Marketing by iContact
- Mark Kissinger on Flooding: Yes, it Does Matter How you Arrange Those Sandbags
- Mark Kissinger on Flood Meeting Scheduled for Mountain Shadows Residents; City to Distribute More Sandbags
- Mark Kissinger on Colorado Springs Mayor Unveils Plan for Homeless Campus
- Mark Kissinger on Colorado Springs Council Approves $10 Million for Mitigation Work
- suesun on The Middle Distance 5.17.13: The Fitzgerald Swoon
- Sandra Knauf on The Middle Distance 5.17.13: The Fitzgerald Swoon
- abc on Water Restrictions Set for Colorado Springs
- Christopher Egel on Mike Procell: The Star Wrassler
Ticket hours: noon-6p Tues-Fri
on the phone or at the studio.
KRCC presents JOHN PRINE
Saturday, May 4th – Pikes Peak Center
Reserved seating on sale now at all Ticketswest locations, or on line at www.ticketswest.com
2013 MEADOWGRASS MUSIC FESTIVAL – featuring Blitzen Trapper, Kristen Hersh, Anais Mitchell, Chauncy Crandall & the Rocket Flies, Sera Cahoone, and many many many many more!
Three days and nights of music at beautiful La Foret in Black Forest – Memorial Day Weekend, May 24th, 25th, and 26th.
Full festival details through www.meadowgrassmusicfestival.org
KRCC Member discount tickets available only at the KRCC Studios – 912 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs, or by calling 719-473-4801 or 1-800-748-2727.
7th Annual Blues Under The Bridge – July 20th, 2013
WATERMELON SLIM & THE WORKERS, JOHN HAMMOND, BLUES CARAVAN W/ JOANNE SHAW TAYLOR, THE SLIDE BROTHERS, D.B. REILLY, and THE JUST US LEAGUE
www.BluesUnderTheBridge.com for festival information
KRCC Member tickets on sale for $25. General Public tickets on sale for $35. VIP tickets $91.50. Day of show tickets $40 at the west gate. Tickets available through www.TicketFly.com or at KRCC.
Pre-festival Party Friday July 19th from 5-8pm at the Wyndham Grand Mining Exchange with Watermelon Slim, and Big Jim Adams!
Pikes Peak Center, Saturday October 12th, 2013 8pm
KRCC member pre-show meet and greet opportunity 6:30-7:30pm – pre-show meet and greet tickets available for $40 to members ONLY at the station.
Advance KRCC member tickets on sale now through August 2nd through www.TicketsWest.com. Enter member promo code and click find.
General Public tickets on sale August 2nd, 2013