- On-Air Playlist
- Program Schedule
- Community Calendar
- Sponsor Directory
- Featured Programs
- Arts & Life
- Support KRCC | Underwrite
Round-Up: Pueblo approves domestic partner benefits; Crews battle wildfire in Rocky Mountain National Park; First Lady opens campaign swing in Fountain
Pueblo City Council last night voted to extend benefits to domestic partners of city employees. The Pueblo Chieftain reports council voted 6-1 in favor of the decision, with council president Chris Kaufman casting the lone no vote. The paper reports Kaufman dissented because he says he was siding with voters who have said repeatedly that marriage is between a man and a woman.
Dozens of personnel and several fire engines are at work containing a 400-acre wildfire on the east side of Rocky Mountain National Park…
About 1800 enthusiastic supporters turned out at the Fountain Middle School gymnasium as First Lady Michelle Obama kicked off a two-day campaign swing through Colorado in support of the President (story post).
- Spring 2013 Membership Drive$250,000 out of $250,000 raised so far
Get The Big Something EmailEmail Marketing by iContact
- Liz Arnold on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Ann Skinner on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Kathryn Eastburn on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- James Brozo on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Sandra Knauf on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Bob Carnein on The Low Down on Meadowgrass
- Mary Ellen Davis on Robert Adams: Photographs of a Changing Landscape
- Robyn Martin on Colorado Springs Mayor Unveils Plan for Homeless Campus
Ticket hours: noon-6p Tues-Fri
on the phone or at the studio.
2013 MEADOWGRASS MUSIC FESTIVAL – featuring Blitzen Trapper, Kristen Hersh, Anais Mitchell, Chauncy Crandall & the Rocket Flies, Sera Cahoone, and many many many many more!
Three days and nights of music at beautiful La Foret in Black Forest – Memorial Day Weekend, May 24th, 25th, and 26th.
Full festival details through www.meadowgrassmusicfestival.org
KRCC Member discount tickets available only at the KRCC Studios – 912 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs, or by calling 719-473-4801 or 1-800-748-2727.
MeadowGrass Pricing and Ticket Information:
• KRCC is selling tickets to MEMBERS of the STATION until Thursday for Friday’s Events, and until Friday for Saturday and Sunday. NO SALES ON SATURDAY. NO GENERAL PUBLIC TICKET SALES AT KRCC.
• Camping is SOLD OUT.
• Day of tickets sale ON SITE ONLY.
• Full festival passes are $90 non-member, $75 KRCC Member
Day passes are $50 non-member, $40 KRCC MemberSOLD OUT
7th Annual Blues Under The Bridge – July 20th, 2013
WATERMELON SLIM & THE WORKERS, JOHN HAMMOND, BLUES CARAVAN W/ JOANNE SHAW TAYLOR, THE SLIDE BROTHERS, D.B. REILLY, and THE JUST US LEAGUE
www.BluesUnderTheBridge.com for festival information
KRCC Member tickets on sale for $25. General Public tickets on sale for $35. VIP tickets $91.50. Day of show tickets $40 at the west gate. Tickets available through www.TicketFly.com or at KRCC.
Pre-festival Party Friday July 19th from 5-8pm at the Wyndham Grand Mining Exchange with Watermelon Slim, and Big Jim Adams!
Pikes Peak Center, Saturday October 12th, 2013 8pm
KRCC member pre-show meet and greet opportunity 6:30-7:30pm – pre-show meet and greet tickets available for $40 to members ONLY at the station.
Advance KRCC member tickets on sale now through August 2nd through www.TicketsWest.com. Enter member promo code and click find.
General Public tickets on sale August 2nd, 2013