- On-Air Playlist
- Program Schedule
- Community Calendar
- Sponsor Directory
- Featured Programs
- Arts & Life
- Support KRCC | Underwrite
Residents of Colorado Springs are invited to participate in the annual e-town hall to discuss the 2013 budget. To view details of the proposed budget, click here.
The official meeting is scheduled to take place Thursday from 5-7:30 PM at the City Council Chambers. Members of council will be on hand to hear comments, ideas and other input.
Residents can participate in any of the following ways:
• Attend in person at City Council Chambers, City Hall, 107 N. Nevada Avenue. Those wishing to speak at the meeting may sign up in person beginning at 3 p.m.;
• Watch the meeting live on SpringsTV, cable channel 18, or www.SpringsGov.com;
• Phone in comments to 385-5961;
• Email ideas and comments to email@example.com;
• Facebook ideas and comments at Facebook.com/springsgov;
• Tweet ideas and comments @springsgov.
Input submitted electronically will be read aloud as time allows.