- On-Air Playlist
- Program Schedule
- Community Calendar
- Sponsor Directory
- Featured Programs
- Arts & Life
- Support KRCC | Underwrite
Colorado Springs mayoral candidates talk about what they would do to keep young professionals in town (Gazette, KXRM). The city hires a local firm to head branding efforts (Gazette, Colorado Springs Business Journal). Firefighters say dry, windy conditions are a big concern (KOAA). Warrior Games start in less than a week (KOAA). One of the oldest continually operating businesses in Colorado Springs gets a name change (Gazette). A new book takes a look at the history of the Old North End neighborhood (Gazette). A motel that helped people stay off the streets is closing (KRDO). Pikes Peak Community College names finalists for president (CSBJ).
Property tax assessments in El Paso and Pueblo Counties drop (KOAA). KOAA profiles a company in Woodland Park that’s researching alternative fuels.
Pioneer Natural Resources, which drills for natural gas in southern Colorado, has signed up for a national registry detailing hydraulic fracturing practices and chemicals (Trinidad Times-Independent).
Disclaimer: KRCC and KRCC News make no guarantees regarding the content within these reports, however consider them part of the news and media outlets reporting on issues affecting our coverage area. The Index is not exhaustive, and is not an endorsement of any kind. * indicates subscription required.
- Spring 2013 Membership Drive$250,000 out of $250,000 raised so far
Get The Big Something EmailEmail Marketing by iContact
- sharon berthrong on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- hannah on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Liz Arnold on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Ann Skinner on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Kathryn Eastburn on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- James Brozo on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Sandra Knauf on The Middle Distance 5/24/13: At Their Own Hands
- Bob Carnein on The Low Down on Meadowgrass
Ticket hours: noon-6p Tues-Fri
on the phone or at the studio.
2013 MEADOWGRASS MUSIC FESTIVAL – featuring Blitzen Trapper, Kristen Hersh, Anais Mitchell, Chauncy Crandall & the Rocket Flies, Sera Cahoone, and many many many many more!
Three days and nights of music at beautiful La Foret in Black Forest – Memorial Day Weekend, May 24th, 25th, and 26th.
Full festival details through www.meadowgrassmusicfestival.org
KRCC Member discount tickets available only at the KRCC Studios – 912 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs, or by calling 719-473-4801 or 1-800-748-2727.
MeadowGrass Pricing and Ticket Information:
• KRCC is selling tickets to MEMBERS of the STATION until Thursday for Friday’s Events, and until Friday for Saturday and Sunday. NO SALES ON SATURDAY. NO GENERAL PUBLIC TICKET SALES AT KRCC.
• Camping is SOLD OUT.
• Day of tickets sale ON SITE ONLY.
• Full festival passes are $90 non-member, $75 KRCC Member
Day passes are $50 non-member, $40 KRCC MemberSOLD OUT
7th Annual Blues Under The Bridge – July 20th, 2013
WATERMELON SLIM & THE WORKERS, JOHN HAMMOND, BLUES CARAVAN W/ JOANNE SHAW TAYLOR, THE SLIDE BROTHERS, D.B. REILLY, and THE JUST US LEAGUE
www.BluesUnderTheBridge.com for festival information
KRCC Member tickets on sale for $25. General Public tickets on sale for $35. VIP tickets $91.50. Day of show tickets $40 at the west gate. Tickets available through www.TicketFly.com or at KRCC.
Pre-festival Party Friday July 19th from 5-8pm at the Wyndham Grand Mining Exchange with Watermelon Slim, and Big Jim Adams!
Pikes Peak Center, Saturday October 12th, 2013 8pm
KRCC member pre-show meet and greet opportunity 6:30-7:30pm – pre-show meet and greet tickets available for $40 to members ONLY at the station.
Advance KRCC member tickets on sale now through August 2nd through www.TicketsWest.com. Enter member promo code and click find.
General Public tickets on sale August 2nd, 2013